call us brutal, sick, sadistic, and grotesquely optimistic
‘cause way down deep inside we’ve got a dream!
WHY IS THIS GIF SET NOT AROUND MORE?!
I like that they’re all so supportive of one another, but still decide to crack in skulls when they get mad.
Such good friends.
This is like, the opposite of that scene from High School musical where the guy admits he plays the cello
”[..] and then she came in, and it was like diving into white-water rapids and having no desire to hang on to the side. Throughout shooting, it was wild and exciting. I couldn’t help but try to stay with her, keep pace with her, and not let her get away.”
- Anna: Oh the weather outside is frightful.
- Kristoff: But the fire is so delightful.
- Anna: And since we've no place to go.
- Kristoff: Let-
- Elsa: LET IT SNOOOW, LET IT SNOOOW. CAN'T HOLD IT BACK A-NY-MOOORE!
- Anna: Goddammit not again.